Alternative Gynecology and Hormonal Balance
With each office consultation I have the ability to create a treatment plan specifically tailored to your individual needs. Considering the degree of your problem, doses that I give you in an office visit may be higher than what I suggest here in my website in the sections 'Treatment Protocol' and 'How I treat my Patient'. Also, as an in office patient I have the option of using the whole spectrum of bioidentical hormonal treatment which may make significant difference in many conditions.
In my practice, I have seen women who didn't respond to conventional treatment but do respond to a treatment that includes hormones, vitamins and minerals. This modality of treatment is very individual and changes from one person to another.
- Breast Cancer
In women with a high risk of breast cancer or with breast cancer, the treatments and protocols change individually depending upon which stage in the treatment process the patient is in.
An individual appointment will allows me to suggest alternative treatments that strongly are supported by scientific information allowing me to achieve significant positive response in patients even in cases of severe endometriosis.
- Pre-Pregnancy and Early Pregnancy Consultation
For my patients, I apply emphasis to nutritional counseling for complication prevention and optimal outcome.
- Postpartum depression
The success of postpartum treatment depends on how early the treatment is initiated. I know in my practice there could be months of a waiting list to get in to see me which may make it more difficult…. But, on an individual basis, I will be open to accept patients with postpartum depression on an emergency basis.
- Secondary Opinion
A very active portion of my practice is for me to apply my previous gynecological and surgical experience along with my nutritional and hormonal understanding to give the patient advice that may be different than what she was previously suggested to do. Obviously, I don't mean that every time I will reach a contrary conclusion from what the patient was told to do.
- Hormonal Balance for men and women
Treating men and woman with natural hormones is not only applied to all older men and older woman. At least 25% of my patients that come for hormonal treatment are under the age of 30. For women, I begin hormonal treatment as early as 12 and for men 16.
- Optimum health
I see men and women that have no general complaints but want to optimize their health.
In addition this is a list of conditions I have consulted on:
- ABNORMAL PAP SMEAR AND HPV INFECTION
- ADRENAL STRESS/ STRESS PREVENTION AND TREATMENT
- BREAST CANCER PREVENTION/ PROTECTION/ AND ASSISTANCE WITH TREATMENT
- BREAST CYST/ BREAST PAIN
- CARDIO VASCULAR PROTECTION
- DECREASE EXCESS ESTROGEN
- DEPRESSION AND OR MOOD SWINGS
- ENLARGED PROSTATE, BPH
- HEAVY MENSTRUAL BLEEDING
- HIGH CHOLESTEROL/ HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES
- HIGH SUGAR/ PRE DIABETES/ DIABETES/ INSULIN RESISTANCY
- HYPERTENSION (Lowering Hypertension Nutritionally)
- IMMUNITY SUPPORT
- INFLAMMATION PREVENTION TREATMENT
- MEMORY LOSS
- MENSTRUAL PAIN
- NERVOUSNESS, AGGITATION, IRRITABILITY AND ANXIETY
- OPTOMIZE YOUR PHYSICALOGICAL STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE
- OSTEOPOROSIS/ BONE LOSS
- POLYCYSTIC OVARIES
- PRE MENSTRUAL SYNDROME (PMS)
- PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT
- PROSTATE HEALTH AND PROTECTION
- RECURRENT AND SYSTEMIC YEAST
- SEX DRIVE AND FUNCTION
- SLEEP DISORDER/ INSOMNIA
- STRESS INCONTINENCE (Abnormal Urination)
- RECURRENT URINARY TRACT INFECTION
- VAGINAL INFECTION
- VAGINAL PAIN/ VULVODYNIA/ VAGINAL PAIN WITH SEX
- WATER RETENTION/EDEMA
- WEIGHT MAINTENANCE/ WEIGHT LOSS
Overall, my ability to use drugless medicine to improve gynecological conditions is very favorable. I hope that in the future I will be able to train more physicians so people with a great need would be able to receive similar treatment.